Roman Missal (Chapel Edition) (Style: CBP 25/22)
Product Code: 25/22
Author: INTERNATIONAL COMMISSION ON ENGLISH IN THE LITURGY
Size: 7 x 9
Binding: LITURGICAL EDITIONS
This Chapel Clothbound Edition of the Roman Missal, Third Edition is published for use in the Dioceses of the United States of America and has been approved by the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops and confirmed by the Apostolic See. This volume includes the enhanced features that celebrants have come to know and trust from Catholic Book Publishing:
- Highly readable type for Priest's text and music
- Familiar, proven layout that respects functional page-turns
- Over 300 full-color illustrations, including 25 full-page images, that enhance the sacredness and dignity of the text
- As with the present Sacramentary, the white sheet provides the highest opacity and readability
- As with the present Sacramentary, sturdy, durable 80-lb. paper used for the Order of Mass provides extra strength to withstand everyday use
- Doubly reinforced Smyth sewing coupled with heavy-duty 100-pt. binder's board ensures strength, durability, and longevity
- Sturdy, durable Roxite cover material
- Enhanced binding methods and specifications add sturdiness to help volume retain its shape
- Limited lifetime-guaranteed tabs specially designed to resist cracking, tearing, and fading
- Five decorated satin ribbon page markers, designed not to fray, are enhanced by our patented insert system
- Two-color stamping on front cover and spine enhances the beauty of this cherished edition.
In keeping with our 100-year tradition of demonstrating our commitment to excellence, every copy of this edition is hand-tabbed and undergoes rigorous inspection by Catholic Book staff to make certain it meets our stringent quality requirements to ensure our customers' satisfaction.
Have questions about this product or about any of our offerings?
Feel free to contact me at 706-373-9028 or shoot me a quick email: firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to learning about all your church supply needs!
- Tony Warenzak (Founder & Owner)
Tony, in a world of empty superlatives, you are the genuine article. If anyone is looking for outstanding performance, send them to me. You do credit to your company and your industry. Best thanks.
--J. Goodman, Church of the Good Shepherd
I like your style of personal communication, transparency of your willingness to help the customer get what they're looking for and your very personable attitude. All are pluses in my book and truly represent a company I want our church to do business with in the future (and will tell other churches as well)!
-- A. Burki, St. Jude Church