Clorox Concentrated Germicidal Bleach 121 oz.
Germicidal Bleach, with a concentration level of 8.25%, cleans, disinfects and deodorizes a variety of surfaces. It is EPA-registered to kill 39 organisms, including multiple strains of MRSA, Norovirus and 3 strains of influenza. It kills Clostridium difficile spores in 5-minutes on hard, nonporous surfaces when used as directed. With the higher concentration level, dosage requirements for general disinfection are cut in half, providing better value and a smaller, easier to handle bottle. From The germicidal bleach is ideal for use in busy healthcare environments, offices, schools and other commercial facilities. Packaging may vary.
- 121 oz. bottle of germicidal bleach
- Kills hepatitis B and C viruses in 5-minutes contact time, salmonella, E.coli and listeria
- Ergonomically-enhanced package makes it is easier to pour, handle and carry
- Ideal for use in healthcare facilities, doctors offices, educational institutions and other commercial businesses
- For a variety of surfaces, from counters to appliance exteriors and floors
In a world of empty superlatives, you are the genuine article. If anyone is looking for outstanding performance, send them to me. You do credit to your company and your industry. Best thanks.
--J. Goodman, Church of the Good Shepherd
I like your style of personal communication, transparency of your willingness to help the customer get what they're looking for and your very personable attitude. All are pluses in my book and truly represent a company I want our church to do business with in the future (and will tell other churches as well)!
-- A. Burki, St. Jude Church